1. About us and this policy
This policy applies to all of our games, whether played on mobile devices, PC or on other platforms. It also applies to our advertising activities on all platforms as described below and other services that we may provide to you from time to time. In this policy we refer to our games, websites, advertising activities and other services collectively as our "Services".
For information collected under this policy, the data controller is Ignite Games Limited.
As set out in the terms and conditions relating to our Services, you must be at least 17 years old to access and/or use our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal data about children under the age of 17.
2. Collection of Information
We collect information from a number of different sources, but most of it comes directly from you when you play our games, or interact with our websites, advertising or other Services. Broadly the information we collect about you relates to the type of device you are using, how you play our games (such as levels attempted and purchases made), other games or apps you use on your device and may include information that you submit when creating an account with us or which you allow us to access when you connect to your social network accounts through our games or Services. We may also collect information from advertising platforms and partners and other third parties such as information about purchases and interests.
In more detail, depending on which of our Services you interact with we may collect and process the following types of information:
Š details about how you use and interact with our games, advertising and other Services (for example, information about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), what device you use to access our games and services or details regarding profile visits);
Š information that you provide us with when you fill in forms, answer questions or complete surveys when using any of our Services, when you create an account with us or if you invite your friends to use our games and Services;
• the content of messages sent using our chat and messaging systems;
• if you contact us, for instance through our Ignite support, or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• your interactions with us on our social media channels;
• information we collect via cookies and other similar technologies, as explained further below;
• information we collect from you when you connect our games or Services to third party platforms or social network services or use other social or player-to-player functionality; and
In some instances, when you make purchases on or through our website(s), we may collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers, but this information is temporarily cached in a way that is unreadable by Ignite. We do not collect or retain credit card information. Our payment service providers will provide us with information about your purchases so that we know if a purchase has been successful. When you purchase items via our mobile apps (such as those you can purchase in the App Store, or on Google Play) we do not collect or store any payment information from you.
Finally, we may collect some of the information types referred to above on an aggregated or anonymised basis, or we may use it or share it in an aggregated or anonymised way, for research or analysis into the way our Services operate and are used.
3. Login by Google Account
By logging with Google Account, player agrees to share your google+ profile information (e.g. name & picture) when playing with others and view and manage player’s game activity on Google (e.g. scores, achievements and saved games).
Player decides who can view this information when choosing who can see his/her game activity available via Google.
For example, people in those circles may see the information on player’s Google+ profile, when they make relevant Google searches, on Google – served ads and on other Google services, (subject to your existing Google account settings). This may include player’s part and future activity on the app.
4. Use of the information that we have about you
We may use the information we collect about you for a number of purposes. These include
Š creating your game accounts and allowing users to play our games,
Š providing our games and other services to you,
Š optimising the games and services we provide,
Š enabling in-app purchases,
Š storing your progress through our games,
Š enabling social network integration,
Š providing customer service support when you need it.
We also use your information in connection with our advertising purposes. For more information, see below.
We may also use your information for research or analysis.
Finally, there may also be other reasons why we need to use your information, such as maintaining records or protecting our legal rights. A more detailed description of how we use your information is set out below.
Providing and optimising our Services
We use your information to enable us to provide our games, websites, advertising and other Services to you and to optimise all of them so that we can make them the best they can be for you and all our players. This will include use and analysis of aggregated data to make sure that our games work properly on all devices and are as enjoyable as they can be for all our players.
Marketing and promotion
We may use your information to send you direct marketing and promotional materials relating to our Services or related products, for example sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes on our, or a third party's behalf. If you do not want us to use your information in this way please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
We use your information, including data that you provide directly to us in communications, to provide you with support through our customer service channels when you need it. Finally, we will use your data to manage your account and relationship with us and improving your experience when you use our Services.
Analytics and Research
Social and Community
We have a number of social and community channels which we use to communicate with our players. If you choose to interact with those channels, we will receive your information and use it in connection with those channels, including to engage with you, and we may also republish your posts to those channels.
From time to time we may run competitions, including in games and via our community channels. Those competitions will have their own specific terms and conditions, but we will use personal information that you provide in relation to that competition for the purposes of running the competition. We may also publish the names and entries of competition entrants.
Cheating, crime and fraud prevention
We may use personal data that we hold to prevent cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organizations involved in crime and fraud prevention, such as the police.
We may use your data as required or permitted by any applicable law.
5. Advertising and promotion
What adverts you may see as a result of playing our games or using our Services
We promote our own games and services in a number of ways. That might include cross promoting one of our games while you are playing a different game of ours. It might also include advertising our games within websites and other media published by others, or sending you marketing materials by email.
Like many companies, we may use information about you in connection with advertising. This includes using information that we have about you, such as the games you play, to try to make sure you only see advertising that might be of interest to you. We may also use the information that we have about you to help a third party deliver advertisements that are tailored to you based on a determination of your characteristics or interests by us based on the information that we have about you.
As well as advertisements for our own goods and services, we may also facilitate third parties to optimise their advertising of their own goods and services by helping them to target those ads to those that might be most interested in them. These advertisements may be shown within our games or within websites and other media which are published by others and optimised by us or using our information. This is done using anonymised information and we won't hand over or sell any of your personal information to third party advertisers.
We will also use information about your particular device in order to show you adverts which work properly on that device, or to measure the effectiveness of our ad campaigns and we may also retain information about how many times you have seen a particular advertisement so we can stop you from seeing it too many times.
When we advertise our games in games or media published by other companies, we may use various third party advertising partners, including ad exchanges, ad networks and ad servers.
Our advertising partners help us to serve advertisements to you. Some of this technology also helps us to make decisions as to whether or not to show a particular advert to you - for example, by informing us that you have shown an interest in similar goods or services previously.
6. Who else can see your information?
We will share your information:
• as reasonably necessary in order to provide the Services to you (for example, by providing your personal information to suppliers we may use to fulfil the Services or to communicate with you);
• where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (for example, to process a payment instruction we must provide your personal information to our payment processors);
• where your data is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you could not be personally identified from it;
• when you submit information as part of a competition or otherwise interact with our social media channels (for example, by providing a testimonial about one of our Services) we may publish the information you submitted, alongside your name and home country on our website(s) and social media channels;
• as we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation or as is necessary to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ignite, our users, or others;
Our games and our websites include social features that enable you to interact with other players. These features will enable other players to see your username, your avatar and your progress through our games and other game play related information such as high scores. Depending on your settings in your social network or Ignite account, other information in your profile may be shared with other players. Also, other players will be able to see anything that you post to any public page, forum or other similarly open feature in our games, websites, community channels or other Services.
We may share your information with our service providers if necessary to enable them to provide services to us.
7. Our Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 17 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If you are under 17, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 17 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 17, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 17, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Your rights in relation to your information
You have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it. Details of those rights and how to exercise them are contained in this section.
You have certain rights in relation to the personal information that we hold about you. Those rights include:
• Right of access. You have a right to know what information we hold about you and in some cases to have the information communicated to you. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us letting us know that you wish to exercise your right of access and what information in particular you would like to receive. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information. Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information you ask for, for instance if the information includes personal information about another person. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavour to tell you why.
• Right to correct personal information. We try to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realise that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know at email@example.com and we will correct it as soon as we can.
• Data deletion. In some circumstances you have a right to have some of the personal information that we hold about you deleted. Should you wish to have any information about you deleted.
There are other ways in which you can control the personal information that we collect about you. For instance, you could disconnect your Facebook or other social network account from our games.
9. Links to third party websites and services
10. Changes to the policy
11. Contact us